Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung Galaxy S9 rumors, which claim that it’ll compete against the iPhone in screen-to-body ratio. We then hear about the iPhone SE 2 that already has a possible launch date. Apple also seems to continue digging deep into AR by acquiring a company focused on it. Razer follows as we hear significant complaints about the camera quality on its new smartphone. We end today’s show talking about the Microsoft-oriented Samsung Galaxy Note 8 that’s currently being sold.
All this and more after the break.
– Microsoft-ized Galaxy Note 8 now at Microsoft Store for $930 http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/24/galaxy-note-8-microsoft-store
– Razer Phone’s camera deemed “a dealbreaker,” but it will get better http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/23/razer-phones-camera-but-it-will-get-better
– Apple reportedly snaps up mixed reality headset maker to help with its own AR productshttp://pocketnow.com/2017/11/23/apple-acquisition-vrvana-ar-product-development
– iPhone SE 2 talk revived for first half of 2018 http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/23/iphone-se-2-talk-revived
– Samsung Galaxy S9 could set new screen-to-body ratio record, at around 90 percent http://pocketnow.com/2017/11/24/samsung-galaxy-s9-screen-body-ratio-record-90-percent-rumor
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow