Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the how one KGI analyst is claiming that competitors will take as long as 2.5 years to catch up to the iPhone X’s Face ID. Then we talk about the leaked images we have of the Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro also follows in leaked images, and they’re definitely hot. Samsung also makes the news as analysts claim that it’ll make an insane amount of money off the iPhone X alone. We also end today’s show discussing Facebook’s new facial recognition service for when you forget your password.
All this and more after the break.
– Facebook facial recognition method in the works for authentication http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/02/facebook-facial-recognition-in-the-works-for-authentication
– Samsung could earn over $14 billion through 2019 making iPhone X components http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/02/samsung-iphone-x-components-earnings-estimates
– Huawei Mate 10 (Pro) tipped to take Galaxy Note 8 on with ‘DeX-like’ dock http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/02/huawei-mate-10-pro-galaxy-note-8-dex-like-dock-rumor
– Pixel 2 XL front leaked, nothing close to edge-to-edge 2:1 display seen http://pocketnow.com/2017/10/02/pixel-2-xl-front-leaked-nothing-close-to-edge-to-edge-21-display-seen
– Will Samsung want to take near 3 years to replicate Face ID on iPhone X?
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow